For more information on the COVID-19 virus from the South African Department of Health, visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Excellence in Education to the Glory of God
010 020 0783
Excellence in education to the Glory of God.
AS A SCHOOL WE ASPIRE TO:
- Continually submit to the Sovereignty of God the Father, the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Instill in our children a desire for Christian wisdom, to enable them to conquer the challenges of life.
- Instill in our children an eternal perspective.
- Provide an internationally recognized academic education that will serve as a foundation for tertiary studies and skills.
- Further develop the whole child in body, soul and mind.
- Equip our children from the youngest to Grade 12 with knowledge, skills and Christian values and attitudes.
- Remain an independent non-profit organization.
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
- In one God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That God created man in His image.
- That man sinned and thereby brought about the penalty of death, physical and spiritual, on mankind.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and died as a substitute sacrifice for our sins.
- That He rose from the dead and ascended to the right hand of the Father.
- That God sent His Holy Spirit to indwell all true believers, to be our Comforter and Empowerer.
- That all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, called to lead a life of holiness, devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ and service to Him.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances - Baptism and the Lord’s Table.
- In the priesthood of all Believers.
- And hold fast to the promise of John 3:16, that “... whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.”